Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Why I Think The Heart of the Cards is Well...Overall...Kinda Stupid

Why I Don't Necessarily Like the Heart of the Cards in Yugioh



Ah yes, the heart of the cards, one of my least favorite things in the game of Yugioh. While I don't necessarily like this facet of the game of Yugioh, it is one of the most important themes of the show, however I feel that it goes right up there with the millenium items, the mystic voodoo stuff that comes along with a lot of the junk on this show, and a host of other issues that I find with this show, such as the fact that the monsters are real, or a host of other factors. Anyways, maybe some of you guys feel the same way, comment down below if you do! 


-Cheers

-BlueEyesShiningDragons.blogspot.com

Sources:


No comments:

Post a Comment