Monday, June 17, 2019

The Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, one of my all time favorite Cards!


The Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, and Why This is One of My Absolute Favorite Yugioh Cards!

Hey guys, in today’s blog post, I will look into the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, and will discuss how the card is extremely powerful, how it can be created, how it can be powered up even more or used to summon the mighty Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, and much much more. For more details and information on all things Yugioh, Yugioh cards, Yugioh episodes, and the like, be sure to subscribe to our blog for free samples of Yugioh cards incoming in the future, until then, cheers guys, and enjoy the blog post!

What is the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon?

The Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon is a super, super super fun card to play in the realm of Yugioh, and I personally have used this card a lot before when using it to duel with my friends. What I typically do is add a lot of draw power to my deck, something like the pot of greed or other draw engine cards, like the mathematician. From there, I would go ahead Image result for blue eyes ultimate dragonand put 3 blue eyes white dragons in my deck, and would also add come cards that would allow me to summon the Blue Eyes White Dragon relatively quickly, such as the kidmodo dragon. This is something of a biased blog post, in that the Blue Eyes White Dragon is by far and away my favorite Yugioh card, and I typically like to run Blue Eyes White Dragon decks because they are very entertaining to run. On that note, let’s move on to the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!

When Did the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon First Appear?

The Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, often times abbreviated in the Yugioh world as BEUD, or BEWD, for the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and the Blue Eyes WhiteDragon, is created by fusing 3 Blue Eyes White Dragons together. From there, polymerization can be activated once 3 Blue Eyes White Dragons are either in your field or in your hand, allowing you to summon the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, which has 4500 attack points, and 3800 defense points, and which is nearly impossible to beat if you don’t have an Egyptian God Card, or some darn good trap cards in your deck. From there, if you want to be really secure, you can sacrifice the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon to play the Blue Eyes ShiningDragon!

No comments:

Post a Comment